20. @uschamber: Will you help businesses and free enterprise create #jobs by getting government out of the way? #AskObama
19. @jimgeraghty: Under 8 years of George W. Bush, the unemployment rate was never above 7.3%. When will it be that low again? #AskObama
18. @mrmichaelwilt: What is an acceptable level of debt, and why? #AskObama
17. @SpeakerBoehner: Will you take tax hikes off the table, or tell the American people how raising taxes will create jobs?
16. @jimmiebjr: I have Jewish friends who lack devil horns & pointed tails. Are they hiding them or are your “partners for peace” wrong? #AskObama
15. @jltho: #AskObama: Can you name states 51-57?
14. @GOPoversight: #AskObama: how are your job-crushing #regulations helping #smallbiz owners like Neil?
13. @iowahawkblog: #askobama When you’re visiting his volcano lair, does George Soros let you feed the laser sharks?
12. @DarrellIssa: #AskObama: who authorized your administration’s operation #fastandfurious?
11. @ToddRokita: Your budget was rejected by Senate 97-0 & Dems haven’t produced budget in 700+ days. Where is your economic plan? #AskObama
10. @jimgeraghty: When long-term unemployment is higher than during the Great Depression, why do you insist we are “headed in the right direction”? #AskObama
9. @SpielzOnWheels: #AskObama How do you explain your administrations continued antagonism toward Israel our most important ally in the Middle East?
8. @IngrahamAngle: #AskObama Have you spoken to the families of the border agents slain as a result of fast and furious?
6. @keder: Have you noticed a spike in the price of arugula thanks to the inflation caused by your spending addiction? #AskObama
5. @corrinalea: How much has your golf game improved since you took office? #AskObama
4. @Doc_0: Under what conditions would you pronounce a gov’t program a “failure” that should be terminated? Name one such program. #AskObama
3. @iowahawkblog: #askobama if Eric Holder gets indicted in the Operation Fast & Furious, should he get a civilian trial?
2. @CFHeather: Before you raise taxes on hardworking Americans, why not get rid of the special interest loopholes that allow $GE to pay no taxes? #AskObama
It’s a tough job serving as one of Twitter’s Q&A
censors curators. Think about it: you’ve got to find a topic that doesn’t touch upon the president’s epic failures on both the domestic and foreign policy fronts.
As @amandacarpenter noted on Twitter: the “saddest part about #AskObama are all the good, hard-hitting questions that will never actually get asked.”
Someone’s been tweeting nasty.